Monday 2 July 2012

About me

Hi my name is Rob, and this is hopefully going to be a diary of my progression from amateur to professional photographer, its mostly for my amusement but might be interesting to fellow photographers, and if I manage to help anyone along the way then that's even better!
I've some experience with paid photography, I've done a wedding and some odd jobs here and there, I've learned a lot doing so but it was all cut short in May 2012 when someone broke into my flat and stole all my kit... thousands of pounds worth of glass and sensor gone.
I've learned from that too.
So these days I work in a camera shop and am in the process of moving which leaves me very little money to splash out on replacement kit, I've managed to grab a couple of bits and pieces thanks to help from family and should be able to cover my current bookings.
Hopefully over the course of the next few months I'll have my dream team kit and resume working as a tog!

No comments:

Post a Comment