Tuesday 4 September 2012

New Cards

One of the few pieces of advertising material I condone in the beginning (or at all) is business cards; it adds that little bit of professionalism, is a great means to network and allows potential clients to be able to keep hold of your details easily.

I've bought cheap cards before from one of the well known budget card companies (vistaprint), and while it was nice to have some cards, they were lacklustre, took weeks to arrive and cost more than advertised (they added silly service charges which dragged the price up); admittedly I was quite disappointed. Learning from previous mistakes I've ordered some new cards, they cost me a little bit more for 100 rather than the 250 I had previous, however the quality is just head and shoulders above those from vistaprint.







The above cost £16.99 from beanprint.com; 100 double sided business cards printed with a gloss finish and next day delivery. 250 only costs marginally more however I wanted to see the quality first and I'm also working on a new website which means I will need new cards in the foreseeable future.

And take it from me, carrying business cards with you at all times pays off. I've landed a big job next week just by carrying my cards, watch this space for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment