Sunday 23 September 2012

Derby Festé 2012

Apparently from September 20-22nd Derby has it's own little festival, due to working I missed the majority of it (although I did see some people running up and down my street with lamp shades on their heads!). After work today I managed to catch the end of a band playing at the top of the street, ever armed with my D3 and primes I took a handful of shots.

f1.8 1/2500, 800 ISO

f1.8 1/2500, 800 ISO

f1.8 1/2500, 800 ISO

I'm not big on street photography so this is one of my few attempts (and more because it's live music), I'm quite happy with the photos overall. I have to say, the 85mm is very quickly becoming my favourite lens and seems to spend more time on my D3 than off it, it's tack sharp and fast, gives exceptional bokeh and the colour reproduction is nothing short of amazing (even if it doesn't show in these black and whites)!


No comments:

Post a Comment